Anyways, Spencer had his rotation on the firetruck so we jumped at the opportunity to visit Dad at the fire station again. I got all the kids in their HDF shirts and Josh in his
The kids loved getting to go into the firetruck and Dad backing it out a few feet. And they love the glove balloons. Kids are so easily amused. Most of the time. Josh talked about this visit for MONTHS about getting to ride in the firetruck. I think he enjoyed it the most!
Josh liked being the E.O. He had that at the Fire Museum too. It was almost a fight to get him out of the drivers seat. Control Freak. I can't imagine where he gets it!
One of the other firefighters plays the bagpipe and played us a song before we left. It was great! The kids were surprised at how LOUD it was. It made them laugh. I love hearing Pipes and Drums. It's guaranteed to make me cry.
I had to include this video of Seattle FD Pipes and Drums playing Amazing Grace.

No comments:
Post a Comment