Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quality Time (Feb)

I took a bunch of pictures of the troops after they finished building the garden boxes for me. I mean us. It was good for all of us to have some quality time together. Spencer had been working insane hours trying to keep bills paid and us fed. I think this was taken in early February so we were still waiting to hear back from the arbitrator on his decision. Spencer was working at Telemitry and the horse ranch and we considered ourselves lucky if we saw him one day of the week.


This is my favorite picture. Even with his beard he's one handsome man surrounded by beautiful children! I LOVE IT!



How can this picture not make me smile? Look at Jake! That's his "dirty look."

I should know, he practices on me regularly!


Spencer loved playing football in high school and he was goood! Jake's fast and the two of them really enjoy tossing the football to each other.



Mid throw. I love his smile in this one.
Still toothless- I'm pretty sure it's the tooth that was knocked out wrestling with his sisters one night before bed. That was pretty funny!



Now these pictures, I'm not so fond of. I always get so nervous when kids fly into the air! Look how high Emily is!



And little Josh too! It just plain makes me nervous!



I had to get Harley in the photos too. Poor puppy! He's getting grey in his whiskers.



My beautiful Avery girl. She's so cute! She avoids the camera most of the time so I love that she was willing to take a picture here.



Emily digging in the "sand box". The previous owners must have had some type of sandbox here. They took the box and left the sand. Works for my kids! They don't need a box to dig.


We had one of those wooden swing sets with a fort and slide but had to take it apart when we moved and have yet to get it assembled again. Well, until it's all put back together Spencer took a few pieces of wood to make the slide usable. It's been fun for the kids. I know they miss the big fort and swings though. BUT we do have the school park down the street with lots of swings and play equipment.

No comments: