I love this video to remind us the true meaning of Easter
Here are a few of our pictures from our visit from the Easter Bunny:
Saturday morning Easter baskets
I love this picture of two brothers.
Josh was more interested in some breakfast until he saw the chocolate bunny.
That caught his interest.
Unfortunately Spencer had to work but we had such a wonderful time with family. We had an Easter lunch, got all 12 kids fed then let them loose for an egg hunt outside. I didn't get many pictures and those I DID get were NOT very good. Here are a few of the Big Hunt: Jackson and Joseph looking for eggs but more interested in the big yellow slide.
Josh with his firetruck basket.
Emily hunting......
Cameron finding goodies.....
Brianna found a pack of gum! Yumm!
Zoe hunting....
Grandpa checking the loot from the little men.
Josh playing in the "dirt pile" left from Spencer pulling out the spa and deck--which is another post I'm planning along with other home improvements.
Uncle Andy helping the boys go down the big yellow slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment