Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mailman Josh

I've been trying to take more pictures and learn more about how to improve. Luckily, I have some (mostly) cooperative adorable models!
I took Josh out front to play a bit and let him roam while I snapped a few shots.


I caught him in mid thought: "Airplane, Mom. I see the airplane!"
(Yes, we still need to do something with that door. I want it painted black & it needs a new door handle & new glass where the dog broke it almost a year ago!)



This was fun! I tucked my little man into our mailbox. He was a great sport and stayed there for a while.


It was almost like his private secret hiding place. There's NO way the other kids would fit inside this hideout!


I saved my favorite for last. It made me a bit nervous with him poking out so much but he's adorable and I love my little mailman Josh.

No comments: