PRE-K GRADUATION & 5th BIRTHDAY
I love Emily's face in this picture. The excitement of GRADUATION!
I was able to get a picture of Brittany (one of the HS students assigned to Emily- who also is a good friend of the family) with my oldest two kids who also went to this pre-k.
Emily is the second one in the line of graduates walking right behind the Texas flag...
...lining up onstage....
Cougars group picture....
(again the shoulder to the ear pose she loves to give for pictures)
My oldest duo with the newest Pre-K graduate.
Another picture of our graduate, this time with Aunt Angie.
This is what I was trying to do for Emily's 5th birthday. She's my pinkalicious girl and wanted a pink room so I made her sleep elsewhere for 1 night and took two days to paint and decorate. It was a supposed to be a surprise.
I did three walls light pink and a bright pink accent wall...
This is the final result. The hot pinks don't all match exactly but that's alright. I also plan on getting pink drawer pulls.
Emily helped me make her birthday cake. She requested a cake with pink frosting and butterflies. I let the birthday girl lick the frosting from the beater.
the Birthday girl opening her presents....
She LOVED being sung to and was so happy
blowing out 5 birthday candles...
I think the Birthday Girl LOVES her new PINK room.
Happy Birthday my sweet Emily!

No comments:
Post a Comment