Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beautiful

I love to garden & I wish I was better at it but the previous owner had some nice landscape in and we've added some of our own.


At our last home I bought a Camellia bush and sadly it didn't make it. There are two here that are thin but pretty well established. I took some pictures of the beautiful blooms.


(Still practicing with this whole camera thing.)




I got the next two pictures from Wikipedia for the new trees we bought for the front landscape.
I LOVE the Japanese Maple tree. Ours is much larger than this one but right now the leaves are green. But, in the fall the leaves will change to a beautiful golden before going red. I love it!
The other tree we bought for the front is a Saucer Magnolia. We had quite a few blooms like this on our growing little tree. It blooms twice a year; in early spring and late fall (I think). It is very beautiful.

1 comment:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Beeeeautiful! I love the pics. I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you've been a good girl and taking it easy. Wish I was there to give you a hand or two :)