(Avery was avoiding the camera this morning for some reason)
The kids had made some Mother's Day gifts for me at school. I read each one and loved them! This was from Avery!
Lovin' on my oldest angel girl...
This was from Jake. His was hilarious!! I love his face in this picture.
what a handsome boy...
Happy Mother's Day. I love my James Avery rings; each symbolizing my children...
I had some wonderful helpers making one of our family favorites: Breakfast Tacos
cute little man scrubbing a potato
Father's Day was done by the children. I unfortunately was not a huge help in getting much to celebrate this Wonderful Day and the great blessing of having such an amazing Father to my children.
Avery made him a picture frame choosing pictures of each of us...
I did trace each of the kids hands and frame it for him. I wrote on the top: The greatest gift I have came from God, I call him Dad.
Little man wanting his picture taken as he leans across the table saying, "Cheese!"
Jake wrote Dad a letter too. He's quite the little artist and drew him pictures too. Again I love his face
I think this picture is one of my favorites. It's ADORABLE! I have everyone smiling and looking at the camera. Yea!
another good picture of the loves of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment