Thursday, June 23, 2011

Overdue vacation..(cont)

With this post being so long I'll keep comments short and sweet.  Our day at Sea World was great and the kids had such a blast. 


This was HUGE!! I went through it with Josh & I have no idea how these kids can just run through it.  The whole time I kept thinking this things gonna come down.  I said at least a dozen prayers up there!

Spencer accompanied the kids on a roller coaster just their size...

We went to the sea lion show with Seymour and Uncle ?? (I can't remember the walrus' name)

Jake still remembers this roller coaster he went on twice.  First with Dad then with me (I have NO idea WHY I got on that thing!  Made my head hurt!)
(This is a picture from one of the shows we watched.)
This is one of my favorite rides!  Jake didn't like it much at all!  (I will admit that it was a bit scary going all alone on this- I went with the girls solo too.  It's nice to have someone to hold on to either in front or behind.)
When you go to Sea World it's a must to see the killer whale show.  The kids LOVED it!!  Jake still draws killer whales from the fun time he had here!




There was a new addition to the whale family.  I can't remember how old the little orka was but it performed right along it's mother.  Very cute.  Lots of Ooohhhs and Aaahhhhs from us all!



I am VERY proud of this picture I took!  I love it and what perfect timing.  It's nose just touching the Believe ball.  So awesome!
(We must reward a job well done with a mouthful of fish!)
Another water ride for the kids.....
Pink Flamingos (just for Emily- my pinkalicious girl!)
Oh....to feed the dolphins.....

touching the fish was always the part I couldn't stand!

The last show we saw before going home was the Beluga whale and dolphin show.

On the drive home we visited a park so the kids could run free......
I tried so hard to get this right.  Everyone put your backs together and touch your shoulders.  Now look up at me.  You can see how well it worked....I got half of them but I wasn't quite directly over them...Oh well.
My little handsome men....

No comments: