Thursday, August 26, 2010
1st Day of School
So I'm trying to catch up on some of the events going on in the Allred home. School started 4 days ago and I can't tell you how grateful I am that summer is FINALLY over and the kids are back in school. Well summer isn't actually over but that the kids are in school. This has been a really tough summer for me! But I can actually feel my sanity coming back to me even after only a few days. I love school!
I took this picture of the kids walking down the driveway and off to school. You can see the cars parking along the street to walk their kids to school too. I love. love. love that we are so close to the school!
There has to be a together shot right?! Avery has grown up so much and I can't believe she's in 3rd grade! Jake keeps right up with her and he amazes me. I can hardly believe he's in 1st!
I think he was a little nervous in this picture! I still love it though! My boy's growing up but still attached. When I kissed him goodbye today he said, "Aww Mom! Do you have to kiss me in front of the carpool drop off!" All I could do is smile. He loves it deep down but has to keep up the tough guy image.
Remembered by
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful picture of you and Avery!!! I can't believe that they're in 3rd and 1st grade!! Love you guys!
I hear ya on the yeah for the summer being over. And yeah for school!!
Post a Comment