The past few months have been really stressful with our family. I'll post the newscast of the investigation that Spencer is involved in and has been causing so much stress in our family.
nbc: http://www.click2houston.com/video/24932595/
abc: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7657412
My favorite part in the abc release is when the mayor in recorded on camera saying: "If the firefighter who did this would stand up and acknowledge his action, we wouldn't be punishing two innocent firefighters, but we had to take a stand." Parker said.
So she's on record admitting she fired two innocent firefighters! What a crock! It makes me so mad that she has no problem with this. It not only affects the firefighter's career, but his family and his reputation!
I know without a doubt that Spencer is NOT involved in this in ANY way! I am so proud of Spencer and his decision to stand up to acting FC Rick Flanagan and not take the 60 day suspension with no appeal. If he did take the suspension he would be accepting guilt and it would stay on his record ALWAYS and would affect future promotions. This is wrong and we are going full force to fight this head on. We have most of the HFD supporting this decision which is great! This is the first that a firefighter has NOT taken the suspension. This again makes me proud of Spencer and his decision. He has too much honor, integrity, and courage to be blamed for something he did not do.
What I want to know is what does acting FC Rick Flanagan have to say about his terrible decision to fire two innocent firefighters. This was a racial issue and I'm sick of it all! I just hope this doesn't drag out for 6 months. Spencer loves his job and needs it back ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm really sorry that all this is happening. Truth will prevail, you both are amazing people and way to go for standing up for what is right.
Post a Comment