He's great at fixing things in the house. We've just recently had to call out a repairman to fix the downstairs AC- it went out 44 hours ago. Yes, it's hot downstairs and I'm keeping track! I'm currently waiting for the repaiman to get here between now and the next 4 hours!!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Home Improvements
A few weeks ago this is what my bathroom looked like. Luckily it was only for a few hours. Our toilet had a small leak and so being the amazing handy man Spencer got a new toilet and replaced got rid of the old one.
This is my wonderful husband displaying all the wonderful new toilet parts on our bed. Nice place to display it all. Oh well at least it was the brand new toilet!
Is this kids for you or what!? Boxes are so much fun to play in- if you fit inside. Jake and Josh had so much fun playing in them.
It kept them busy and out of the way for a while. I actually had to tell them to NOT destroy the box until Dad said it was ok. They can get pretty rough with things- hence the Gorilla Glue that comes out a couple of times a week!
So the toilet was Spencer's home improvement and mine was the front door. We didn't mind it too terribly with the open glass looking straight into the house living on such a quiet cul de sac but at night it makes us a little too uneasy.
We eventually want to replace the whole front door but we're on a tight budget. So in the mean time, I heard about frosted spray paint. So I told Spencer about it and picked some up at Lowe's.
Remembered by
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment