Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Amazing Friends

Dear Emma and Elena,
We really enjoyed the time we were able to spend with you even if it was for a little while. Some fun memories are better than none at all!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls together. Yes, I can imagine them together as roommates at BYU.

Avery misses Emma terribly and still talks about her being her best friend even though you moved two hours away three years ago.

These two bring such a smile to my face. I love seeing them together!

Emily loved playing with Emma too. True she doesn't look like it in this picture but she loved having another girl to play with. She didn't want Emma to go home either.

Elena, I wish we didn't live so far apart. Everyone misses your family out here!
We, for sure, will be making visits to your home- soon hopefully!
We are so glad we were able to see you and spend some time with you! We love you and miss you tons!
We love you Robinson family!
With lots of love,
Avery and Robyn

No comments: