


After dinner while I was doing the dishes Avery and Jake offered to go outside and water the garden. Emily of course has to follow. The garden has been pretty neglected and I do not have a green thumb but I do try and maybe this year I'll get more than two cucumbers and five tomatoes! Anyways I thought how nice they want to help with some chores. Well this is what it turned out to be after about ten minutes. It's summer right? Kids need to have fun and play. I love them. They had so much fun running around with the hose and I was glad that they eventually turned it over to Emily- she surprised herself by turning the hose toward her instead of at her siblings. It was hilarious! They wore themselves out and had fun and I had fun watching and taking pictures! Funny thing was that the garden was still dry after all that fun! The grass needed it though!

No comments:
Post a Comment