Thursday, July 3, 2008

One thing at a time please!

I'm finally starting to feel better but I'm still pretty tired most of the day. Well Emily is so funny she decided to climb out of her crib and meet Avery in the bathroom the past few mornings. I'm not so happy about that. Does that mean that I have to convert the crib into a toddler bed already? I'm SO NOT ready for that! Emily has also done pretty well using the potty when she wakes up in the morning and during her bath. So I tried panties on her and she did great two days in a row- no accidents! Then today two accidents right in a row- bummer! Oh well, she's only two and she totally gets the concept. But man I love the tiny bum in the tiny panties! The diaper butt is ok but I always smile with the underwear.
This is a perfect example of how we have to go with the flow. I was first planning on inviting the binky fairy to trade all her binks for a big girl toy then tackle the potty training or toddler bed; but to just take one milestone at a time. Kids- you gotta love them! Avery has been a helper though with taking Emily to the potty which is nice! She's going to be a great help when the new baby gets here!

No comments: