Wednesday, July 9, 2008
No more orphan hair for the girls
I've always tried to keep my girls hair under control but with Avery's waves and Emily's curls it's hard for me to take the time every day and fix it. I never know what to do or how to do it so I would let Avery do her own hair most of the time and try to tame Emmy's curls and frizz or pull it into a ponytail. It made it easy for me but my girls just looked like little orphans especially the six year old with the attempt at a ponytail. I've found a few blogs that I really love they have step by step instructions for really cute hairstyles for little girls. Most are really easy but all are so cute! Avery's favorite is the waterfall pony and Emmy doesn't care but she needs to have her curls out of her face. I need to practice more but with Avery seeing how cute the girls hair is and wanting me to try it out I think I'll get it down. Emmy's hair is easier because of the curls just get it wet and it's adorable. Check out some of them on the blog list. Hopefully I'll get to take some pictures of the girls new do's soon.
Remembered by
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm waiting to see your girls hair do's. They are probably so much cuter because you have curly hair to work with! I'm jealous! My girls are cute and all, but curling straight hair everyday gets pretty monotonous. Can't wait to see you girl. I hope you're doing better. 13 weeks + yea!
Hi Robyn,
Just checking on you to say Hi:) I really appreciate all of your advice and support on everything lately. Thanks for being a dear friend to me:)
Sharla
Post a Comment