
This is one of the things that I've enjoyed about Texas- the frogs. I don't like when the back door is left open and they come in the house but for distractions for the kids they're great! "Let's go look for frogs!" We all use it Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, sometimes the kids do it on their own. I did find this one on our bathroom window. What is really funny is when we are opening something from outside and all of a sudden this frog jumps out! Avery and I are identical in that we "scream like girls" then Dad rolls his eyes and Jake goes to find it.


I also took these pictures of the kids while filling up the truck. Since it takes so long I had some time on my hands. I had a hard time getting all three of them to smile at the same time.
Ya gotta love Jake in this picture with Emmy- it's so Jake, always the silly boy! These kids are so funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment