I was planning on taking more pictures of Emily in her cast but only took a few. Spencer took this one of Emily after church.
And another one with Josh.......
A friend from church brought over some cupcakes for her to make her feel better after hearing what happened.
So today was her second doctor appointment to get another cast and get the pins taken out.
(it wasn't a very happy visit!) Spencer took her for this visit. I knew I wouldn't be strong enough for her. I'd be crying right along with her while those pins were pulled out. Spencer said it was hard; the first pin came out alright but the second was a bit tougher to get out. I'm SO glad I missed that visit!
Today my baby got her cast off and the doctor said to keep it taped after taking out the pins.
It looks great I suppose. Not that her finger ever looked really disfigured or anything
She told Spencer that she had the longest nail ever. It was pretty gross.
We still need to be careful with it. And keep it taped up. I'm so glad she's getting better. But of course I wish this never happened.


No comments:
Post a Comment