Avery. My HUGE helper. The second Mom while I'm still recovering.
Emily loved having ducks at her feet the second we got even somewhat close to the pond.
The kids were so excited to see a duckling all by itself. Well, it's mother was nearby eating bread from one of the kids.
I think this was Little Man's favorite thing to do. "Raaaaa!" He'd say using wide arms running towards a big group of ducks. It was pretty funny.
Avery thought the ducks would get her toes so she stood on a rock. They swarmed around her. This was before the mass came.
One of the handsome mallards
This picture makes me smile. I first see the white "Aflac" duck. But looking closer there's the middle duck with a poof on it's head and it almost looks as if the two ducks on the right are laughing at him.
The duckling with it's Momma
I love this picture of the kids walking along the water's edge.
Another Momma duck. This time with quite a few more ducklings.
Six to be exact.
I think this is my favorite picture but Little Man was busy elsewhere.....
swinging and singing.

No comments:
Post a Comment