Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Learning Process

When Heidi came out to visit from Idaho she inspired my to try harder to work on my photography skills. I'm terrible and should have paid more attention to my photography class in high school. But since that was a loooong time ago cameras have since gone digital and I never learned how to take pictures with a really nice camera with a fancy lens. And plus there's all the things you can do with the computer to enhance and change. Enough with the excuses, I am excited to improve my photography skills and get some amazing pictures of my kids. They are growing up too quickly as it is and I want as many pictures as possible.


I love the action pictures when they are not expecting their picture to be taken.


Emily was reading to Josh and he decided to bring his own book up to the table and flip through the pages.



I love Emily's bright eyes and cute round face. She's growing up really fast especially being the oldest one at home during the day now. She's a great helper!



I took these next two pictures a while ago when the older kids were already in bed and Josh must have taken a late nap. He was playing and crawling all over me when I get down on the floor with him



He's just too cute for words! We love Josh so much!

1 comment:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

You and me girl. Good luck on the journey of good pictures. I'll share any good sites I come across. Your kids are adorable! Any luck on the girl dress? Miss you tons!