Friday, October 16, 2009

Lovin' Harley

So Emily had a facination with the dog this morning. I asked her to feed Harley and she did and also watched him eat very closely......


I had to tell her a few times to back up and give him some space.




He's such a good dog! He waits patiently on his bed while we fill his food bowl and tell him "Food Harley." He might drool a bit while waiting but still waits for the ok, even from the kids.


I was checking on her while she was playing outside and had to take some pictures of her sitting on Harley. When ever the kids go out to play he wants to be there too. He doesn't always stay outside but it's almost like he's checking things out to make sure it's safe.


Sweet Emily petting his head

scratching his back

still scratching....(someone needs to clean that window! Yuck!)

Laying on Har...., sorry about the dirty window.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute, Robyn! I thought Emily was drinking with Harley in that first picture! ha ha!

Judy said...

I am so glad I got to get caught up with all the things going on with you and the family. I can not believe how the kids are growing. Jake looks like he has grown several inches since March. And Josh is not the same baby that I remember. Where did that small boy go? The girls are as cute as ever-Like Their MOM!!!
And what can we say about the great husband and dad...
Love you all so much.
Aunt Judy

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

My only solution for getting the fam together... road trip baby! I don't know who will do the driving, we'll have to draw straws or something. It is a must this next summer! I'll be looking for the girl in a dress (kinda sounds like code talk) and let you know what I come up with. Emily is so great with Har. You'd probably go even more nuts without him. They are great pals, and it was adorable to see them just hang out every day for quiet time. She'll probably miss him terrible when he leaves. :[ Thank Heaven it won't be for a good while. Love you! (we're working on the move down there)