This was the day before Halloween as I tried Josh's costume on him to see how well he'd stay in his costume and to see how well it fit. He's the cutest Yoda I've ever seen!
Yoda strapped in his car seat and ready to go to the Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat!
Here are my Trick or treaters- pretty cute! Emily wanted to be a dancer. Jake was Flash, which I can't believe I found that costume- he loves Flash! Avery was my Princess Tinkerbell.
My girls get so excited to get make-up put on them they look forward to Halloween because of the candy and make-up! I'm not sure what's going on with that shirt. I don't want to discourage her from being modest but the costume would have looked a lot better if it fit her better and she didn't have a shirt underneath. She's beautiful either way!

No comments:
Post a Comment