
We also went to ITZ for Jake's b-day and took some pictures there. We all had a fun afternoon!
Avery and Jake had fun on this bouncy car!
Crazy Silly Avery! Oh how we love her so!
And there's Emmy! She wasn't so sure about being on something alone. She's so used to always having a hand to hold.
Emmy and Dad on the little roller coaster.
I had to get in a hair picture too. I enjoy doing this one- it takes a bit longer but lasts for two days! Thanks to Jenn for this style (she has one of the cutest little girls!)http://girlydos.blogspot.com/2008/08/got-time.htmlAvery on the other hand went back to school and had picture day coming up. We picked out an outfit and decided on a cute hairstyle and were all ready for the big day, 1st grade pictures! Well the day before picture day she looses one of her front teeth! The one next to it was loose also and with more wiggle room it became more fun to play with and eventually was crooked and looked like it belonged in the middle. It was really crooked and so funny looking! Then came picture day. She got dressed and ready for picture day with her silly crooked tooth. Maybe this is bad but I ordered the smallest picture package- I can't imagine how the picture will turn out! She said she smiled with her mouth closed but I can just see the lone crooked tooth hanging in the middle of her mouth! Well as it turns out she had so much fun playing and wiggling that tooth that it came out the day after picture day! She and I had taken turns wiggling, tapping, twisting, and pulling at that tooth for almost 30 minutes. Well Grandpa came along and gave Avery a dollar to hold and said if you feel anything lift a finger and I'll stop. She was hesitant at first but I told her trust Grandpa, he'll never lie to you. He had that tooth out in less than two minutes. Leave it to Grandpas! They are the best!
Avery losing her front tooth- Thursday night
Avery after losing her second tooth- Saturday afternoon
2 comments:
that is so cute - everyone remembers when they lose their front teeth and the weird feeling it leaves behind in your mouth! What a great memory she has created with Grandpa and with school pictures! :)
You look so cute pregnant and I love the pictures from It'z - Drew loved that train Emily is on when we went there!!!
Dear Avery and Jake and Emmy and Aunt Robyn and Uncle Spencer,
I am visiting Grandma Kathy. I liked your pictures and the music. I read poems to Grandma this morning: Melidna Mae, Spelling Bee, Whatifs all by Shel Silverstein. I miss you. I love you. Love, Mae
Dear Allred Family, Mae and I are having lots of fun. She came over yesterday and spent the night. We have a lot of stuff to do and not enough time. We love your blog and all the pictures and stories and music. Love, Grandma Kathy in California.
Post a Comment