Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fireproof


Spencer and I had our first date night out and away from the kiddos for a long time. I think it had been almost a month with the hurricane and all other chaos going on! We went out to dinner and then Avery's Open House at her school then to the movies. While getting out of the car I noticed that I didn't have my cell phone with me or in my purse. I couldn't find it but I really didn't care! We proceded to the AMC to see Fireproof. Check out the movie trailer http://www.fireproofyourmarriage.com/. It was really good and I highly recommend it! It wasn't just about firefighters it was about the marriage between a Captain and his wife. Kirk Cameron starred at the Captain and he's done those Left Behind movies that are based on the series. It's a good Christian movie that you don't have to worry about language, violence, or sex.


Another great movie that goes along with those values is The Ultimate Gift. http://www.theultimategift.com/home.php?cid=4294967295&cat=home I can't say much about it but that I hope Santa brings it to me in my stocking! It can be hard to find a good wholesome movie these days and these are two that are amazing! Fireproof is in theatres now and The Ultimate Gift is on video. Check them out! And I did end up leaving my phone in Avery's class- prego moment!

1 comment:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

I have those prego moments, but I don't quite have the same excuse. I guess I was blessed with the prego brain going full time. I haven't, however ran over a shopping cart lately. I had a best friend do that once, but she wasn't prego either. I guess it could be said prego or mother brain, they're both the same. Lots of love! I still come close to peeing my pants when I think of you recounting that incidence. I guess that is close to me totally 4wheeling over a major curb that I didn't see. You saw that one first hand. I love thinking of funny memories we made. I Remember Jake doing the "superman" for me? I think it was an Ice-breaker for our relationship. Can't wait to come visit again. Maybe I could try after this angel makes his presence.