Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So what is it?

So the big question for me is what is it a boy or girl? And I really want to know! I actually had a doctor's appointment Tuesday, yesterday, to find out what exactly is moving and kicking around in my tummy. I am already 22 weeks and I still don't know and with my anal personality that likes to be prepared, I'm already irritated. So the fact that my doctor's office has no power and the phone lines are still down only adds to my irritation. Spencer and I tried to go to Peekababy, a 3D ultrasound place and another imaging place and they both require a doctor's note- which of course I do not have. Aggghhh!!! I was reminded that I'm not really sick and there are some women who get sick and really need that appointment which should make me more grateful. Their phones are still not working as I continue to attempt to call morning, noon, and night. I'm hoping that I can get in by next week! He'll have a lot of catching up to do!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh, I hope you find out soon, the suspense can be just too much!!