Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girly Hair

I've really enjoyed doing the girls hair! It seems like it would take forever to do some of them but it takes only like 10-20 minutes. The funniest thing is when people ask me, "How do you get them to sit still for that long?" That really hasn't been a problem for me. My sister in law would put them in the bathroom sink to sit but Avery is a little big for that! I think she did that when they were little. My girls like to play with the combs and bows. They used to drink out of the waterbottle by spraying it into their mouths but that started to bug me so that stopped. The TV is a good distraction or also while they are eating. It really is fun for me and it takes my mind off other things. It's time with just my daughter and gives me bonding time. Anyways I couldn't do any of these styles if it weren't for the fun hair blogs. This is where I got the idea for Avery's hair http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/2008/08/braid-flower.html. This is for Emily's http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/2008/08/double-criss-crossies.html This was the girls hair for church; so fun! It really is a stress reliever for me- that may sound really strange.




2 comments:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

I love the girl's hair! Thank heaven for the great women who feel like blogging about hair styles. Life has really been crazy busy for us. Of course it is never too crazy to talk to a great friend though... Sorry, there isn't an excuse good enough. Congrats!!! I am so excited about you having a boy! I was going to get mad about finding out on the blog, but I think you would get that best from other sources;] I sure miss you and your family. I am extremely grateful for blogs so I don't feel like I'm so far away. I still pray that you could come out here someday. I'd love an Idaho Allred Family. I'll definitely call this week! I really like your background too!

Michelle said...

Holy cow you're good! You need to teach me! I would love to be able to do something like that to my daughter's hair!