Sunday, October 12, 2008

The "shelf"

This was a Saturday when Spencer was working and I was trying to keep my sanity. I let Avery take some pictures because Spencer had been wanting pictures of my tummy, something that a friend had so kindly noticed and said, "I see you got your shelf back." What a way to make a pregnant girl feel good about her growing body! I have noticed more lately that a lot of things seem to rest on "the shelf"...
Avery and her bunny....
it's cleared off there- just Mommy trying to get some rest in Emmy's toddler bed and there is always room for little Emmy

Oh look! Jake can't reach all the way around Mom's shelf, so he decides to go under it.


And there's Spencer he's holding the shelf. It does seem to fall more and gets hard for me to carry the extra 20 pounds that I've already put on.

Here are a few other pictures:

Avery wanted me to take a picture of her and Emily with Harley.



After all the hair do's that I do on the girls Avery wanted to do my hair during quiet time. So I let her. This is how she decided to fix my hair. I enjoyed the brushing the most, her pulling it back into a ponytail was a bit painful!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You seriously look so cute pregnant! I love your shirt in the picture of you and Spencer together! VERY cute maternity clothes! You'll be so happy to have those prego pictures of yourself.

Kristine said...

Yeah, ya gotta love the shelf and all the fun crumbs it catches. I also like the one of your hair, I think I have a picture somewhere of when Katelin did you're hair like that and you weren't too excited about the picture being taken!