This is our lovely entry....And this is NOT the color I was going for when I picked it out! I wanted a grey-blue NOT BLUE! I'm not sure if I can handle it being SO blue!
This room was already painted this brown which I think I can handle- unlike the blue entry!
Yup, still some construction going on here! I love the fast food bags and drinks- it gives it that hard working touch......
Back at the blue entry....Ughhh! I wouldn't be surprised if it was painted within a year- Spencer wants me to just relax for a while before taking on any "projects"
You can't really tell in this picture but Harley broke the left side window after jumping on it when I was upstairs getting the kids bathed the second night here, Spencer was at the station, of course. I have no idea what happened but I certainly hope he didn't put too much fear in some poor neighbor! I promise our dog is not Cujo! He drools A LOT but doesn't foam at the mouth or growl.
Harley's been such a trooper through it all. He loves the house and his bigger back yard! We thought he'd stay downstairs a lot but he seems to be upstairs just as often to be with the kids. He's such a good dog! (Even if he did break the window on the side of the front door barking at something/ someone outside.- NOT good dog!)
He's so cute sitting on the bed watching and waiting patiently for Dad to finish putting Emily's bed together.
What a cheeseball! Josh's been doing these HUGE smiles when he knows his picture is going to be taken. Those two bottom holes in his mouth have been filling up with teeth this week and it's been disrupting my beauty sleep (hahaha!) But really he's been up frequently at night but has been sleeping in, I'm sure to catch up on lost sleep from the past few weeks.
I obviously didn't catch her at one of her happiest moments.....Love you Ave!
Thanks to my Mom for making me keep all my CPK dolls from like almost 30 years ago! I brought them out and the girls had fun playing with them here.
Can you see that blond one in the middle with the blue dress and red tights? That was my very first CPK doll EVER!! My mom got that one for me and almost got in a fight with another mom over it. It's crazy the things we do for our kids! Thanks MOM!!
It looks like Josh is going up the stairs but he's actually heading down the stairs. He goes really fast; and he does this frog thing with his legs and hips. We do have a gate at the top of the stairs since Emily has already fallen down them twice- yeah, she's my special child- stitches at 2 years old! Ohhhh, I love my little Emily!
But honestly my next big project for the house is to build back our food storage. Talk about a pain to move!! We have a closet in our breakfast area that I want to put shelves in and possibly part of our entry closet, it's huge...
I am so glad to be moved in and look forward to many years of bliss in this house. Love it!

3 comments:
The house is beautiful!!! I love the blue with the white. I'm not a fan of blue(only because I feel blue too much) but this is beautiful with all the trim and windows. LOVE IT! I love the hard wood and the kitchen is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person. Just remember to take your time... the house/unpacking can wait. Enjoy being in your own home and having your kids while the summer lasts. I'm super happy for your family, it's beautiful. MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's looking great! we've been a week in our new home in Maryland and it's coming together. I can finally see countertops cleared and everything has it's place. Good thing we move around so much and are renting or I'd actually have to decorate! :)
Congrats on 10 years! The house is looking great! What a fun house for the kids to be in (and Mom and Dad too) I think the blue looks great too! I love the floors, one day we will have hardwood...
Post a Comment