Friday, April 13, 2012

HoeDown

I took TONS of pictures at the kids hoedown. It was so fun to see them each dance with their friends.

Here's our Em movin' and groovin' to the music with her Kindergarten class.


While the other moms were dancing with their kids I was taking pictures of my cowgirl.  OK.  Truth? She didn't want me dancing with her.  I got over it though by taking all the pictures.
This is the look I get from Jake with his bff Jayden when I say,"Smile!"
Josh wasn't far from the action.  He was actually dancing with the other kids and Dad.

My Boys!
I know he loves his Momma! He sure does like to give me a hard time though!
And my oldest who usually hides from the camera caught in the middle of "do si do"-ing with her partner.
Gotta love the picture of Ave with her friends!  So cute!

1 comment:

jessica&john.com said...

I am loving your cute posts and witty commentary. It makes me excited for later stages with James. I bought our tickets for Tuesday. It will be nice to have a friend for this cultural experience;) See you Sunday.