Avery has been taking piano lessons for a few months and had her first piano recital Saturday, March 24th.
I tried to get a picture of the kids before the recital and this was the best I could get. I think Avery was too nervous about having to be the center of attention to take a picture- but it was also super sunny.
can you see the nerves in action?
She looks so great behind the piano and has the beautiful long fingers for a wonderful pianist.
(So I tried to upload the two short videos of her playing but it was taking too long so I'll try to play with it a bit more and post it.)
(So I tried to upload the two short videos of her playing but it was taking too long so I'll try to play with it a bit more and post it.)
I love this group picture of Holly Hokansen and her piano students. She keeps telling me I need to take lessons from her too.

No comments:
Post a Comment