We parked across the freeway and walked. And walked. And walked. The kids thought it was fun to cross the bridge over the freeway. I think I need to get them out more.
There is always a surprise of what food you might find at the Rodeo. You'll find the typical funnel cakes, hot dogs, chili cheese fries, etc. But there are some exciting things dipped in chocolate. Chocolate dipped pickles- Seriously!? That's disgusting! They also had a sign for deep fried Oreos. Deep fried cheesecake. Deep fried Snickers. I just can't do it. I think I'd gag watching someone take a bite. I think I'm too addicted to Biggest Loser. I love that show. I'm planning on starting P90X in two days.
And my boy behind the wheel. That's a scary thought. Ten more years......
We had a lot of fun and next year we hope to stay for the Livestock and Rodeo Show and maybe the concert too. Jake was really bummed we left before the concert. I don't even know who was playing that night. Would have loved to see Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw, or Rascal Flats again. Until next year.......

1 comment:
Looks like fun! It's amazing the things that people think of to fry!! Good luck with PX90!
Post a Comment