Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun with Josh

So Josh loves to climb. Everything.
His favorite is Emily's bed because he can actually make it on top.
Then there's his crib. He can't quite make it in but Emily's there to give him a good push up and over the side an I'm sure he's happy. He's in there with his binky. Silly boy!


This is a classic Allred look. "huh? What did you say?"
And he looks so much like Jake.


STEP 1: Climb and reach as high as possible with foot and puuush up. Try to keep head on the bed and don't let it fall to the side because that hurts and you will eventually hit the floor.


STEP 2: Continue to push up onto the bed and stay focused. Climb. Higher. Focus.

Another favorite past time with Josh is laundry time. And we have plenty of laundry with four children. He really is a good helper and understands when I ask him if he wants to help me with the laundry. He gets it. He's so smart!

So this picture is blurry but he's taking clothes from the washer and putting them in the dryer.


He leans into the washer to get all the clothes out. He likes to get the measuring cup out. There was a time when he was helping with the laundry and started whining. I couldn't see him when I looked around the corner but I heard him whine again. I went in there and he was inside the washer and couldn't get out because the washer would rock back and forth. Back and forth. I would have taken a picture but my camera was too far and I didn't want him to fall out trying to climb out. It was really funny.


He's putting all the clothes into the dryer here and is ready to close the door. He still has a few things in the washer. And a dinosaur sock on the floor.


Still my awesome helper. Love Josh!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That's funny, hopefully all the help lasts!