It has been 100+ degrees outside for the past month if not longer and it's been miserable for all of us! The kids go outside to play and are out for maybe 5 minutes if that and come right back inside to get some water and cool off. It's sad! I remember playing outside all the time in the summer, although I wasn't raised in Texas; I grew up in Southern California. We've been trying to find things to do inside if we don't get a chance to go swimming at
Grandma & Grandpa's pool. Most of the times the kids play in their rooms or watch a movie or two. Yeah, I know, I'm not the most creative or fun person right now. We had a
HSM marathon where we watched a
HSM movie every day. During
HSM 2 Avery was holding Josh and I was just getting out of the shower when she brought him to me sniffing. I asked her if she was
ok. This was her response: "Yeah, I'm
ok. It's just the movie."
Ok she's seen the
HSM movies several times especially
HSM 2 so for her to be tearing up when Troy and Gabriella break up knowing that they get back together at the end of the movie is really scary for me. I'm NOT looking forward to when her hormones really kick in- I'm DOOMED!! She must get it from me though, I cry at the end of Cars
every time, even if I don't watch the whole movie! What a baby I am! Spence thinks it's
hilarious because I hate people seeing me cry and he thinks it's cute. What is cute about red puffy eyes with makeup running down my cheeks?!

Jake, my topless man, asked to hold Josh and I had to take a picture because it was so cute! I think I'm going to have to frame this one for their room. Too cute! My boys!

BROTHERS!! I can feel the love.....

I snuck in on them for this picture. Love these boys. We still have Josh sleeping in our room and Jake is really looking forward to Josh sleeping in with him.

My kids don't take naps anymore but I do have them take quiet time. The summers are more difficult because I have Avery home from school and so sometimes I put her in with one of the other kids. Emily and Avery took this quiet time together and were playing My Little Pony with some of their other toys. They had a pretty cute set up.

Love Avery's big smile!

Emily had the Little People House and Avery had the My Little Pony Castle and I think the
ponys went to
each others house to play. My kids can be creative if they want to. I love when they use their
imaginations! I also love that they play with toys that I used to love playing with. Too bad I can't find more My Little Pony stuff, Rainbow Bright, Care Bears, and Strawberry Shortcake. I loved those!
No comments:
Post a Comment