




Hi, this is Spencer and this is the first post I have typed, so here it goes. As some of you may know we have a dog named Harley. We have had him for about a year and a half. He is a bull mastiff and weighs 130 lbs. We love this dog!!! He is soooo loyal and is great with our kids. We rescued him from a mastiff rescue when he was 3 years old and Robyn has devoted a lot of time to him in training and rehabilitating him. I have been wanting to put these pictures of here forever because Robyn first of all doesn't have enough pictures of herself on here, and second because Harley is truly her dog. Now I love this dog too, but he is completely devoted to her. Even though he outweighs her, there is no doubt who is master. I definitely feel comforted when i am away on my 24 hour shifts at the fire station knowing he is at home with my family. As far as the pictures of Emily on his back, well....lets just say that is not a regular practice, but I thought it would be a cute picture. I hope my beautiful wife, and many of you will like this post! love y'all.

1 comment:
Yes, we definitely need to see more pictures of Robyn on here, especially now that the little baby is growing and growing! :)
Such great photos of Harley and Robyn as well as for Spencer's birthday!!! Love being able to catch up with y'all on your blog.
Post a Comment