Well it's official our family will be an even number come late January. The kids have always talked about a baby brother and I would remind them that Emily was our baby and she was a girl. Avery would then say,"No Mom, I'm talking about our little brother that's still in heaven." We would just laugh it off. Sometimes Avery would say wouldn't it be fun it we had twins? Spencer and I just look at eachother and shake our heads- yea, fun, for who? The word that comes to my mind is hard and HELP!! Spencer is convinced that Avery, Jacob, and even Emily will be a big help when the baby comes. Sometimes we talk about what life would be like with one less child and we can't do it. All of our kids have such different and wonderful personalities that we honestly can't imagine not having any of them. Avery is such a great helper, we call her mom's assistant. Jacob is always there to put a smile on our faces with some silly thing. Emily just radiates sunshine and happiness where ever she is. We are excited about this new addition, a bit nervous- we already feel outnumbered but we're only given what we can handle right?!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
5 + 1 = 6
Well it's official our family will be an even number come late January. The kids have always talked about a baby brother and I would remind them that Emily was our baby and she was a girl. Avery would then say,"No Mom, I'm talking about our little brother that's still in heaven." We would just laugh it off. Sometimes Avery would say wouldn't it be fun it we had twins? Spencer and I just look at eachother and shake our heads- yea, fun, for who? The word that comes to my mind is hard and HELP!! Spencer is convinced that Avery, Jacob, and even Emily will be a big help when the baby comes. Sometimes we talk about what life would be like with one less child and we can't do it. All of our kids have such different and wonderful personalities that we honestly can't imagine not having any of them. Avery is such a great helper, we call her mom's assistant. Jacob is always there to put a smile on our faces with some silly thing. Emily just radiates sunshine and happiness where ever she is. We are excited about this new addition, a bit nervous- we already feel outnumbered but we're only given what we can handle right?!
Remembered by
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! Wow, you didn’t say a word or give me any hint about this Big Upcoming Event. So is this the way I’m going to get updates and personal family news from now on? Boy am I old and behind the times.
Anyway, Great News! Twins? Two boys? Two girls? One of each? I love you guys and hope to talk to you personally real soon. Love, Mom aka Grandma Kathy
This is great news! Congratulations! Baby's are so much fun. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy.
CONGRATS, Robyn!!! You are farther along than I am! That is excellent news - I just wish I was there so we could talk about this together and give each other support but I guess we'll have to do it long distance! I am so glad I have your blog now! :)
Post a Comment