The daily walk to school, with puppy.
The birthday girl, really grumpy & hungry and hiding in this picture, choose a favorite bbq restaurant nearby. Grandma Christie came along too and brought a special birthday girl gift from her sister, we call her Grandma Judy.
Emily and each of the kids took a turn wearing the special birthday tiara.
(I can hear the excitement as Josh wears the tiara! Please excuse the mouthful of food!)
There's a waterfall & fountain in the restaurant that the kids like to make wish in....
Emily found a friend just her size.
presents for our big 6 year old girl
Emily wanted an ice cream cake. Pink with butterflies. Avery & I did our best with those butterflies.
the ice cream cake. It was easier than I expected.
popping the balloons with cash inside
another new tradition: Silly String.
The kids had a blast and Emily is such a good girl to hand out the cans of silly string and share in the balloon popping. She may be a bit of a wild one but she sure is sweet! Love you my sweet Emily!

No comments:
Post a Comment