We enrolled Jake in flag football in the fall and he absolutely LOVED it!
It was so much fun to go to his games and cheer for him and his team.
I loved seeing these little boys running and playing a great game together. It was so great for Jake.
His team name was the Patriots.
He played center. What that means I have no idea but he was the one to pass the ball to the quarterback? Did that sound like I knew what I was talking about?
This is what Emily and I would did before one of his games to get some of her wiggles out.
I loved that Coach Larry had a playbook to show the boys certain plays and get them motivated.
I love this picture of my little boy. Playing with his flags.
This is another cute picture of them when defense was playing. Josh would be watching a video on either Mom's or Dad's iTouch while Avery would be reading or watching something on her iPod too.
Another funny thing with flag football is having the coach on the field when the boys are playing.
Some of the boys waiting to play some flag football.
Jake getting the game started.
Ok, so this picture is after Jake caught a pass and was running to make a touchdown. Unfortunately his one of his flags was pulled so he wasn't able to make it the whole way but it was really close.
This is a video of Jake catching another pass at one of the Championship Games at the end of the season and scoring a touchdown for the team. It was so bitter cold and I was watching from a distance in the car with the other kids. It's a bit hard to see but I'm proud to say it's Jake! He was so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment