Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Growing up Josh

So we are still waiting to hear WHEN we can close on our new house and move in................ we have two and a half weeks until we have to move out of this house and WE really don't want to have to move all our furniture twice!

So in the mean time we are still moving forward with life and our daily and weekly schedule.


Josh is a great helper and loves to put things away like trash in the garbage, dirty clothes in the hamper, and he loves to help with the laundry. I have a previous post of him helping take clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer. Well here he's cleaning the floor- not really because there's nothing on the Swiffer but he likes to push it around the floor.

I caught him coloring one day. He had gotten into the kids scratch paper and the crayon box and plopped himself on the rug to color on the paper.

Josh with the Swiffer and coloring. You can see the drawer in the background still open...

Saturday is the day we clean the house. Josh wanted to help too so he and Avery are cleaning the front of the stove together.

This is one of my favorite pictures. We were getting ready for bed and Jake brought Josh onto the couch and started to read this dinosaur book to him. So cute! The start of a wonderful brotherly relationship!

This picture brings back lots of memories! Emily used to put her food like cheerios, cut up banana, cheese on top of her sippy cup and then she'd eat her food from her sippy cup. It was really funny to watch her habit of eating off her sippy cup. Well the first time I saw Josh do it my jaw dropped and I started laughing. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was so funny so I took a picture.

I absolutly love this picture of him sleeping. I remember it was really late in the morning and I had to check on him to make sure he was ok he was sleeping so late. He was fine- just a really full diaper! Poor baby! Soggy's not fun!
So adorable! Sleeping Beauty! He was out!

This is classic Josh with his pouty lips. He sticks them out and makes a whiny face and two seconds later he's smiling. Silly boy!
There's those lips again!


This is one of his newest tricks- climbing onto the chair. He already knows how to climb onto Emily's bed and he's good at climbing down safely so now to teach the little man to climb down safely.
Step by step climbing onto the kitchen chair for the first time. Stinker.....

So happy and proud he made it up......

with a toy and everything on the first try. Success!!


Caught!

No comments: