
This is Avery with her Daisy Leader Ms Lettie after she bridged over to Brownies. We put her in Girl Scouts because I remember how much fun I had as a Brownie and Girl Scout. They teach many values and skills that many kids seem to lack these days. They got a late start and only had a few meetings which was great for our busy schedule having a new baby.

This is Avery with her new Brownie star pin.

This is her Daisy troop that bridged over to Brownies. I felt bad for not really getting into all the vest, numbers, and all but I did put her badges onto an apron so she can wear it over again when she helps me in the kitchen. I'll go all out for Brownies with the sash and badges. She'll be a Brownie for two years and will get more badges. It'll be fun to see how much she'll learn and grow. Will she go camping?
I got a cute picture of Emily enjoying watching the girls and playing a bit with them.
Water Fun!
Water Fun!

The kids love to take the hose and run around spraying eachother. Avery was making it rain in this picture. My favorite part was when it was my turn with the hose and I got to spray them. It was such a GREAT feeling to shoot them with the hose while in my mind is all the whining, fighting, crying. "Fighting with your sister huh? Take that!! Whining? You better run!" It was great because they thought it was so funny and after I felt better squirting them with water we all ended up laughing. Emily does NOT like being sprayed with water so I avoided her the most but got her a few times too- she deserved it.

This was the funniest! They had the hose on the top of the slide and they would slide down the wet slide onto the grass. They flew down the slide and landed feet away bouncing along the grass; like skipping a rock on water. I should have put it on video it is hillarious!!

Emily was by far the funniest to watch FLY down the slide! It hurt me watching her skip along the grass on her bottom. She would get up and do it again.

I had a beautiful white Persian cat for years. I love the faces on them with the squished nose. I'm so glad Emily didn't come out with a squished nose. This is what she'd look like- not so cute!! She's so silly!

Can you see the look in Jake's eyes? He loves to tease especially Avery, she doesn't fight back as much as Emily. Two seconds after taking this picture of course Jake sprays Avery and she turns around to yell at him, grab the hose, and start to spray him back.
My little Emily! Look at those ears- definitly got that pair from Mom.





1 comment:
Ahhhh, memories of Brownies. Yes I remember those days with YOU. I remember camping too. Fun times. That brought back memories :)
Post a Comment