Friday, March 27, 2009

The Allred Kids

Josh is happiest being held and in this family it's not hard to find someone who's willing to hold him. Avery's first in line with Dad and Jake next, usually Dad wins that one.





This was a few weeks ago when I took this picture of the kids on our bed. I love it!! As a side note: Jake LIVES in this Batman costume. Spencer came home one day from work and asked, "Does Jake wear anything else?" I guess I really didn't notice. He'd wear it to the bus stop to get Avery and I never thought twice about it. We love you Jake. Good thing Dad just got him a new one this one was getting too small for him.


2 comments:

Ali said...

Those pictures are cute! 4 kids, crazy stuff...I am almost there too. And don't worry about the Batman thing. Teagan had a Superman costume from his first Halloween that he was still wearing just a few years ago. There's just something about those Super heros! :)

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

All right Robyn, when I left he looked a little like you...what happened?!?! He still has his own look, but he definitely doens't have your nose. Ha Ha You've got some darn cute kids. I can't wait to see you again...in a year or two. Have a great day beautiful. Miss you.