Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Halloween this year was busy. I think I should have more Halloween decorations for the outside of my house. I had seen a picture of a huge spider that had taken up a large part of a house and there was a huge spider web that went with it. It was pretty cool. I might try that next year. But to get a huge spider..... yuck! I could always use some of the spiders out here, they're HUGE!!
For a while we couldn't decide what Emily would dress up as. Then we found this...Spiderman! She's into all the superheros because of Jake. It fit her well. But since I was going as a witch and Avery wanted to go as a witch also, we decided to put her in a witch costume too. This costume didn't fit as well as the Spiderman one but it worked for the hour we spent at the Trunk or Treat Carnival at our church.
Emily dressing up as Spiderman, or Spidergirl!
I had to put this in. This is her "I'm too cute to get into trouble" smile. Sometimes it works and we end up laughing at her.
Avery and Jake at the Trunk or Treat. Jake was Ironman, if you couldn't tell who was the boy behind the mask.
Emily was already tired by the time we were getting ready to trick or treat.
The three witches. People couldn't tell it was me until they saw my big "shelf".

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Love the costumes, we had a spiderman at our house too!